I read in the paper that President BHO is going to speak to AARP today. I am anxious to hear how he will spin his health care takeover to the largest lobby for Seniors In the US.
I wonder if the liberal leadership for AARP will ask the tough questions concerning the rationing of medical services to seniors by the government of this bill passes?
One can only hope that common sense will prevail.
- RT @docmurdock: If you like this video, read my profile & share some love to keep the videos coming! twitter.com/docmurdock/sta… 3 hours ago
- RT @RedNationRising: Ewww...this explains a lot. https://t.co/UY0ziUW1bL 3 hours ago
- RT @MichelleRMed: The left isn't even trying to hide their hatred for our country & desire for a civil war. They couldn't fight their way o… 3 hours ago
- RT @kencampbell66: Backlash: Week 6 of .@NFL Reveals Several Nearly Empty Stadiums As Fans Continue to Leave League breitbart.com/sports/2017/10…… 3 hours ago
- RT @RedNationRising: Rick Perry tells it like it is Regarding The Federal Government Role. #BigGovtSucks https://t.co/IA0rqNHfOb 3 hours ago
- RT @ScottPresler: If Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desertion & goes to prison for treason, it means Obama traded 5 terrorists for a traito… 3 hours ago
- RT @bbusa617: Nasty Puerto Rican Mayors Under Federal Investigation For Hoarding Supplies dailyfeed.news/nasty-puerto-r… Mayors Stealing Hoarding… 3 hours ago
- RT @DonaldJTrumpJr: But I thought he was a great American?: Army Sgt. Bergdahl pleading guilty to desertion, misbehavior https://t.co/HgTcB… 3 hours ago
Find the good stuff
- 33,708 hits