Who Really died at Auschwitz?
It’s our children and grandchildren who will suffer more than the present.
Interesting article from a Spanish writer.
What really died at Auschwitz? Here’s an interesting viewpoint. The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez
and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn’t take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe – and possibly to the rest of the world.
” I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth – Europe died in Auschwitz . . . We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.
The contribution of these people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.
And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.
They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.
What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.
Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it ‘offends’ the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.
It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were ‘murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be ‘a myth,’ it is imperative to make sure the world “never forgets.”
- RT @docmurdock: If you like this video, read my profile & share some love to keep the videos coming! twitter.com/docmurdock/sta… 3 hours ago
- RT @RedNationRising: Ewww...this explains a lot. https://t.co/UY0ziUW1bL 3 hours ago
- RT @MichelleRMed: The left isn't even trying to hide their hatred for our country & desire for a civil war. They couldn't fight their way o… 3 hours ago
- RT @kencampbell66: Backlash: Week 6 of .@NFL Reveals Several Nearly Empty Stadiums As Fans Continue to Leave League breitbart.com/sports/2017/10…… 3 hours ago
- RT @RedNationRising: Rick Perry tells it like it is Regarding The Federal Government Role. #BigGovtSucks https://t.co/IA0rqNHfOb 3 hours ago
- RT @ScottPresler: If Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desertion & goes to prison for treason, it means Obama traded 5 terrorists for a traito… 3 hours ago
- RT @bbusa617: Nasty Puerto Rican Mayors Under Federal Investigation For Hoarding Supplies dailyfeed.news/nasty-puerto-r… Mayors Stealing Hoarding… 3 hours ago
- RT @DonaldJTrumpJr: But I thought he was a great American?: Army Sgt. Bergdahl pleading guilty to desertion, misbehavior https://t.co/HgTcB… 3 hours ago
Find the good stuff
- 33,708 hits