Who Really died at Auschwitz?
It’s our children and grandchildren who will suffer more than the present.
Interesting article from a Spanish writer.
What really died at Auschwitz? Here’s an interesting viewpoint. The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez
and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn’t take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe – and possibly to the rest of the world.
” I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth – Europe died in Auschwitz . . . We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.
The contribution of these people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.
And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.
They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.
What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.
Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it ‘offends’ the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.
It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were ‘murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be ‘a myth,’ it is imperative to make sure the world “never forgets.”
- Trump’s Foreign Trip Sends Strong Message That American Leadership Is Back pauls2k.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/tru… 2 hours ago
- How Intelligence Leaks Endanger National Security dailysignal.com/2017/05/25/us-… 2 hours ago
- I Grew Up in Chavez’s Socialist Venezuela. Here’s What I Think About the Current Crisis. pauls2k.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/i-g… 2 hours ago
- RT @jko417: BREAKING BOMBSHELL : Comey's FBI Illegally Shared Spy Data on Americans truthfeed.com/breaking-bombs… https://t.co/ABV1Vh1Le4 3 hours ago
- RT @jimlibertarian: @katyperry may never see this because she has 90+ million followers,but I'm going 2 put this out here anyway.#GodBlessA… 3 hours ago
- France: Macron, President of the Elites and Islamists gatestoneinstitute.org/10392/france-m… 3 hours ago
- Egypt: Muslim gunmen attack Coptic Christians; at least 26 killed, many were children | pauls2k.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/egy… 3 hours ago
- Students at Manchester university "tried to BLOCK Government anti-terror scheme" because it "DEMONIZES MUSLIMS" pamelageller.com/2017/05/manche… 3 hours ago
Find the good stuff
- 33,280 hits