As a traditional, Christian conservative, Donald Trump’s “hot-mic moment” from 2005 — in which he was caught in some serious “locker-room banter” making lewd comments about some females at the time, while also dropping a few not-so-nice words — should probably come as a shock to me.
But it doesn’t — and frankly, I don’t care.
“Why?” you might ask. Two stupidly simple reasons:
First, the entertainment industry is a filthy, secular cesspool — and it doesn’t surprise me one bit that Trump, who worked in the show business for decades, would have engaged in raunchy conversations.
Also, any Hollywood actor or entertainment phenomenon who condemns Trump for his hot-mic comments should be burned at the stake of hypocrisy.
Secondly, those comments from 10+ years ago do not personally affect me, nor my family, friends, and co-workers. Heck, if he said them right now, it still wouldn’t affect one single American.
You see, I don’t care about rhetoric, inflammatory statements, or prior controversy. If you put aside every single scandal Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have been apart of, one thing remains standing — policy.
And for the record, I care about policy, and policy only. Clinton’s political agenda has not and will not work — and the top 10 most impoverished cities in America can attest to the failed policy found in the Democrat platform.
Trump, on the other hand, represents the good, the bad, and the ugly — all in one package. He’s got policy that works (strong borders, tax-cuts across the board, and the political will to simply say “No”), but he comes with the politically-incorrect downfalls of having led a career in the entertainment industry.
Again, as a traditional Christian conservative/deplorable, I won’t lose an ounce of sleep choosing good policy over inflammatory comments from 10+ years ago. Please, copy & paste we need to support TRUMP…
- RT @gerfingerpoken: Rep. John Lewis forgets Democrats founded the KKK and are mad at Republicans who took away their slaves. Dems stood in… 5 hours ago
- RT @Believertrump: PS- I think @PressSec is gorgeous, intelligent, sharp, and funny.... And I think I speak for a large majority of real Am… 5 hours ago
- RT @Condor_Law: To all #MAGA followers: avoid swearing at Libtards—simply block them. I tried 2have a civil dialogue w/some &ended up suspe… 5 hours ago
- RT @USFreedomArmy: This is the female face of the Socialist Party. Think about it. Then join our patriot army at USFREEDOMARMY.COM. S… 5 hours ago
- RT @thecjpearson: With Year One of the @realDonaldTrump presidency winding down, let us acknowledge that he’s done far more for black peopl… 5 hours ago
- RT @CharlieDaniels: I refuse to believe that the greatest military the world has ever known could not get help to anywhere on the civilized… 5 hours ago
- RT @HouseCracka: Obama Campaigners Spent $468k Against Roy Moore Through Shell Group in One Day, Total Now More Than $4M https://t.co/NRDIl… 5 hours ago
- RT @SiddonsDan: “The @realDonaldTrump miracle? American manufacturing added 40,000 new jobs in November, the most in over 15 years. Since… 5 hours ago
Find the good stuff
- 33,820 hits