As a traditional, Christian conservative, Donald Trump’s “hot-mic moment” from 2005 — in which he was caught in some serious “locker-room banter” making lewd comments about some females at the time, while also dropping a few not-so-nice words — should probably come as a shock to me.
But it doesn’t — and frankly, I don’t care.
“Why?” you might ask. Two stupidly simple reasons:
First, the entertainment industry is a filthy, secular cesspool — and it doesn’t surprise me one bit that Trump, who worked in the show business for decades, would have engaged in raunchy conversations.
Also, any Hollywood actor or entertainment phenomenon who condemns Trump for his hot-mic comments should be burned at the stake of hypocrisy.
Secondly, those comments from 10+ years ago do not personally affect me, nor my family, friends, and co-workers. Heck, if he said them right now, it still wouldn’t affect one single American.
You see, I don’t care about rhetoric, inflammatory statements, or prior controversy. If you put aside every single scandal Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have been apart of, one thing remains standing — policy.
And for the record, I care about policy, and policy only. Clinton’s political agenda has not and will not work — and the top 10 most impoverished cities in America can attest to the failed policy found in the Democrat platform.
Trump, on the other hand, represents the good, the bad, and the ugly — all in one package. He’s got policy that works (strong borders, tax-cuts across the board, and the political will to simply say “No”), but he comes with the politically-incorrect downfalls of having led a career in the entertainment industry.
Again, as a traditional Christian conservative/deplorable, I won’t lose an ounce of sleep choosing good policy over inflammatory comments from 10+ years ago. Please, copy & paste we need to support TRUMP…
- The latest The Right Perspective! paper.li/W_Paul_William… Thanks to @KandiRider @MiriamRoseMc @VetApologist #tcot #maga 2 hours ago
- Mayor Hodges who celebrated Muslim cop who KILLED unarmed woman says: “We can’t compel officer to make a statement” ow.ly/KclB30dMBel 11 hours ago
- RT @LouDobbs: McConnell has run out of excuses to empower the Dimms #MAGA @POTUS #TrumpTrain #Dobbs twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 11 hours ago
- RT @TXSVIKING: Thank You! #MAGA twitter.com/W_Paul_William… 12 hours ago
- The Dems shoved Ocare down Americas throat without a single GOP vote. Let them fix the mess. 12 hours ago
- The latest The Right Perspective! paper.li/W_Paul_William… Thanks to @TXSVIKING @lmsjrpol @SSNjl #tcot #ad 1 day ago
- : Revealed: Israel Provides Tons of Medical Supplies, Food, Clothes, and Six Mules, to Syria theisraelproject.org/the_daily_tip_… 1 day ago
- Trump Calls for More Republicans to be Elected as Obamacare Bill Fails in Senate - Geller Report pamelageller.com/2017/07/trump-… 1 day ago
Find the good stuff
- 33,529 hits